Here we have Australian punk rock band Frenzal Rhomb captured live at the Ogden Theatre in Denver Colorado back on March 30th 2002. They played on a bill with NOFX and Mad Caddies. I shared the NOFX set awhile back on here. Frenzal Rhomb was touring behind their album "Shut Your Mouth".
This is the only time I ever saw these guys. Fun short set. Sounds pretty good. Enjoy.
Frenzal Rhomb
Ogden Theatre
Denver CO (USA)
2002-03-30
Recorded and Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source: Coresound CSB's - Sharp 722 minidisc
Transfer: MD-722 (Analog) - SBLive - Cooledit - CDWave - FLAC
Time: (33:08.68)
01 I Know Why Dinosaurs Became Extinct...
02 Run
03 We're Going Out Tonight
04 I Know Everything About Everything
05 Never Had So Much Fun
06 Coming Home
07 Do You Want To Fight Me
08 I Don't Need Your Loving
09 Dugadugabowbow
10 Fuck the System
11 You Can't Move Into My House

No comments:
Post a Comment