Here is long running Denver heavy metal band Khemmis live at the Hi Dive back in December of 2013. They were part of a bill opening for the mighty Church Of Misery. This was before they even had an album out yet. Absolution didn't drop until 2015. There were some demos out and 2 of these songs are from that. "The Bereaved" shows up on Absolution and I think track 3 is an early version of "Antediluvian". Khemmis just put out their 5th album. It is self-titled this time and available in all the usual places. Great heavy music.
I must have walked in while Khemmis was starting up. The first song fades in. Nice sound in the Hi Dive and I really enjoyed revisiting this one. Short and sweet. Enjoy.
Khemmis
Hi Dive
Denver CO (USA)
2013-12-08
Recorded and Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source: MBHO KA-500N - Niaant Littlebox - M10
Transfer: M10 - USB - Audition - CDWave - FLAC
Time: (26:12.32)
01 Take The Knife (fades in)
02 The Bereaved
03 Antediluvian (early version?)
04 Sunrise/Sunset

No comments:
Post a Comment