Saturday, July 15, 2017

Whores @ Hi Dive, Denver CO, 2017-05-29


So many great tours roll through Denver.  It's impossible to catch them all.  Sometime fantastic shows get skipped for other shows and sometimes you just can't make it.

Grateful to Jim Hucks for capturing the Whores at the Hi Dive back at the end of May and for letting me share it with y'all

Reminds me a lot of all the old Amphetamine Reptile bands of yore that I loved so much.  Going to make sure I see these guys live next time they come to town.

Enjoy

Whores

Hi Dive
Denver, CO (USA)
2017-05-29

Recorded: Jim Hucks (Denco83)
Source: 6 track mix of the Tascam (board, ambient) and the Nikon (ambient)
Time: (45:35.17)


01 Daddy's Money
02 Fake Life
03 I Am Not A Goal Oriented Person
04 Bloody Like the Day You Were Born
05 - interlude -
06 Blue Blood
07 Mental Illness As Mating Ritual
08 Participation Trophy
09 Shower Time
10 Playing Poor
11 I Am An Amateur At Everything


LINK TO MP3 DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment