Friday, April 10, 2020

Mr. Bungle @ Ogden Theater, Denver CO, 1999-07-22


This was my first time seeing Mr. Bungle.  I had been a fan since the first album but was working a 2nd shift job and couldn't make it out to see their show at the Gothic back in 92.

This was their first time back to Colorado since then.  I remember people were stoked.  Line around the block to get in. 

Door guy confiscated my weed and pipe.  Tossed my pipe in the trash and put my weed in his pocket.  Fucker!!  He didn't notice my recording gear though. 

Maybe not so funny now given current events but at this show Mike Patton says they brought the flesh eating virus from California and are giving it to everyone.

This has been out in the wild on CDRs since way back then.  This version is a fresh transfer from my master and I've cleaned up some of the drop outs and boosted the levels a little bit.  Enjoy.


Mr. Bungle

Ogden Theatre
Denver CO (USA)
1999-07-22

Recorded and Mastered SxPxDxCx
Source: Coresound CSB's > Sharp 722 minidisc
Transfer: Sony MDS-JE330 > Audition > CDWave > FLAC
Time: (73:18.71) 

01 The Stroke (Billy Squire)
02 Air Conditioned Nightmare
03 None Of The Knew They Where Robots
04 Pink Cigarette
05 Violenza Domestica
06 Sweet Charity
07 Travolta
08 Mukerjee
09 My Ass Is On Fire
10 Begin The Beguine (Cole Porter)
11 Goodbye Sober Day
12 Retro Vertigo
13 Vanity Fair
14 - encore - Thanks For Flying Bungle -
15 Merry Go Bye Bye - Raping Your Mind (medley)

LINK TO MP3 DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment