Saturday, April 18, 2020

Sleep @ Gothic Theater, Englewood CO, 2014-01-03






I've been siting on this one for awhile.  Was thinking I didn't like it for some reason.  Then I listened to it and thought it sounded pretty good.  Then I remembered the dipshits that loud talked while smoking a joint near the mics during a really quite part of the show.  It happens and you can't control that.  Must have bummed me out back then to not even post it.

Well I took another look through it and eliminated they whole inane conversation between the dudes.  Between Dopesmoker and Antarcticans Thawed there is a short fade out and fade in.  One other spot that I can't recall.  Doesn't effect the show's integrity what so ever. 

My late buddy Dan Utter did the mastering work on this back then.  Miss that guy.  Enjoy.


Sleep

Gothic Theater
Englewood, CO (USA)
2014-01-03

Recorded by: SxPxDxCx
Mastered by: Dan Utter
Source: AT933 > SP-SPSB-1 > M10
Transfer: M10 > USB > Cooledit > CDWave > FLAC
Time:(103:44.22)

01 The Sciences
02 Sonic Titan
03 Holy Mountain
04 Dragonaut
05 Aquarian
06 Dopesmoker
07 Antarcticans Thawed
08 From Beyond
09 Cultivator

LINK TO MP3 DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

  1. How can I download? Said I need credentials to download.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are trying to download it with a phone Apple in particular it might not work. No credentials are needed. I'm happy to email it to you directly

      Delete