Thursday, August 6, 2020

Snapcase @ Adams County Fairgrounds, Brighton CO, 2000-07-09


How about some more 2000 Warped Tour.  I only got a handful of set that here.  I think again not based on desire to record but limits on physical media.  I only had so many blank mini discs.  So I had to pick and choose.   A few post back I put up the Lunachicks set.

Today how about Snapcase!!  I have always been sort of a hardcore tourist.  I like a lot of it especially the more metal or crossover sounds.  Snapcase always fit that bill for me.  They are heavy and dissonant while being catchy.  Also not draped in all the tough guy trappings that hardcore often has.

Vocals are pretty clear on this.  Like I've said before recording outdoors can be tricky.  Music is abit phasey here and there.  Some of that is the weather and some of that is be dodging what I recall was a giant mosh pit.  Ah memories.  Enjoy

Snapcase

Warped Tour
Adams County Fairgrounds
Brighton CO (USA)
2000-07-09

Recorded and Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source: Coresound CSB's > Sharp 722 minidisc
Transfer: Sony MDS-JE330 > UAC222 > Audition > CDWave > FLAC 
Time: (29:10.39)  

01 - intro -
02 Energy Dome
03 Caboose
04 Bleeding Orange
05 She Suffocates
06 Zombie Prescription
07 Ambition Now
08 Typecast Modulator
09 Target
10 Harrison Bergeron



No comments:

Post a Comment