Thursday, April 20, 2023

Cannabis Corpse @ Three Kings Tavern, Denver CO, 2009-10-19

 



I was going to post this show last week and then I recalled that I should wait until the high holy holiday that is 420 to post it.

Cannabis Corpse is a Richmond Virginia band featuring members of Municipal Waste and Antietam.  As you might have guessed from the name being similar to Cannibal Corpse they are a death metal band.  The music is very death but the lyrics are all about weed in a very extreme way.  It's all meant to be in fun and it sure was.

This was amazing with Denver's own Speedwolf and Ramming Speed who are also from Richmond being on the bill.  I think Reed from Speedwolf made the above poster too.

I think it sounds great I think so enjoy.


Cannabis Corpse

Three Kings Tavern
Denver CO (USA)
2009-10-19

Recorded and Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source: MBHO KA-200N > JK Labs DVC-V12 > JB3
Transfer: JB3 > USB > Cooledit > CDWave > FLAC
Time: (32:45.61)

01 - intro -
02 Blunted at Birth
03 Reefer Stashed Place
04 Fucked With Northern Lights
05 Every Bud Smoken
06 Sentenced to Burn One
07 Skull Full of Bong Hits
08 I Will Smoke You
09 I Cum Bud
10 Staring Through My Eyes That Are Red


No comments:

Post a Comment