Saturday, June 20, 2020

Opeth @ Universal Lending Pavilion, Denver CO, 2005-07-31


I posted the Clutch set from this day awhile back.  Looking through the archive I figured it would be good to get Opeth up too.

I hadn't listened to this for a long time so I had forgotten how chatty Mikael Åkerfeldt was on this day especially for short 4 song set.  I had also forgotten that the might Gene Hoglan filled in on drum on this tour.  Holy shit!!  This one is an ass kicker.

Enjoy

Opeth

Sounds Of The Underground Tour
Universal Lending Pavilion
Denver CO (USA)
2005-07-31

Recorded and Mastered: SxPxDxCx
Source: AT933 > SP-SPSB-1 > JB3
Transfer: JB3 > USB > Cooledit > CDWave > FLAC
Time: (40:48.35)

01 Deliverance
02 - Disease intro -
03 To Rid the Disease
04 - band intros -
05 The Grand Conjuration
06 - Demon intro -
07 Demon of the Fall

LINK TO MP3 DOWNLOAD

1 comment: