Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Peaches @ Ogden Theatre, Denver CO, 2002-10-01


Peaches is an electro dance punk musician from Canada.  Though that is to narrow and explanation for all the art and projects she is involved in.  On this night she was on tour with Queens Of The Stone and and ...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of Dead.  Which at the time seemed like an odd pairing.  But in retrospect was a really killer show line up.

I think I might have heard her single Fuck The Pain Away before this show and was aware of who she was but it didn't really prepare me, or most of the crowd, for her set.  Pretty in your face and over the top.  A fair amount of the crowd wasn't into it and expressed that.  Peaches didn't care and talks some shit to a guy up front who turned his back on her.

It had been awhile since I had revisited this recording.  I had forgotten how good it sounded and how fun it was.  Figured I should share it for the first time ever.  So out of the archive and into the wild it goes.  Enjoy.

Peaches

Ogden Theatre
Denver CO (USA)
2002-10-01

Recorded by: Tom Chaffin
Mastered by: SxPxDxCx
Source: Microtech Gefell m300s > Sonosax SX-M2 > DAT > JB3
Transfer: JB3 > ? > CDR > EAC > Audition > CDWave > FLAC
Time: (32:25.30)

01 Lovertits
02 I'm the Kinda
03 Rock Show
04 My Black Soul
05 AA XXX
06 - Bad Reputation interlude -
07 Shake Yer Dix
08 Casanova
09 Rock 'N' Roll
10 Fuck The Pain Away ^

^ Shout out to Denver Joe

LINK TO MP3 DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment